Monday 26 January 2015

Getting Side Tracked!



Stitching has been very much slower this week.  Life has just been busier, with a busy weekend but I have managed to finish the "M" of "Christmas Pots" and make a start on the "A".



Mind you I did get sidetracked a little by "Theme Hospital", a game I used to play a lot when it was first release (not sure when that was but must have been around the 90's).  I loved it then and it still hasn't lost any of it's charms.  OK, the graphics aren't up to today's standards but the playabillity and the sense of humour are great.  Who can argue with bloaty head syndrome where the doctors have to pop and then re-inflate the patients head!



Happy stitching all!



1 comment:

Hazel said...

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Now I have found a new and prety blog to follow. xx