Sunday 11 January 2015

Christmas Is Coming

Nooo!  I hear you shout.  Not Christmas, we've only just had Christmas.  Well let me explain.

Last week I have been binge watching the first season of Broadchurch.  If you haven't seen it then you should.  It was brilliant.  You see I wanted something to stitch while I watched it so nothing too complicated.  So as this hadn't been completed in time for Christmas I thought I'd carry on with it for a bit.

The only thing is that Broadchurch was so good I literally haven't put a single stitch in it!  So one week on and it still looks like this!  Maybe I can just find somebody called "Chris" to give it to then it would be nearly finished!


2 comments:

Lindsay said...

That looks an interesting stitch

craftingpaws said...

That is a lovely project! Looking forward to seeing your progress.