Tuesday 10 February 2015

Turtle Trot Update

It's the 10th of the month so time for an update on my Turtle Trot.

Overall it's been a good month.  I've made progress on Celtic Summer adding a whole load of the beads and I'm hoping for a finish on this next month.

I started and completed "Brew Some Fun" and I've just got to decide what to do with it now, plenty of time to Halloween though so no rush.  It's a Lizzi Kate flip chart so I might even do the other pattern before then you never know.

"Curl Up With A Good Book" has made a little progress from this


To this:-


But I have hit a problem in that I don't appear to have the final page of the chart.  I'm going to have another check of my PC to see if I can find it otherwise I'm going to have to purchase the chart, luckily it is still available.

However, this is also a problem with "Treasure" as I only have half the chart.  I've only stitched half a dozen stitches so this one is going to be substituted with "Save The Stitches".  (I do love to pick the large charts).

There is also progress with "Dragonfly".  From this:-


To this:-


It doesn't look much but it's being stitched one over one on 25 count so it's a lot of stitches for a little progress.  It's page 14 of 20 so it's all in the right direction.  I've got my grove on with this one at the moment so I'm going to stick with it for a bit, at least until the dragon has a head!

Then there's "Christmas Pots", which has gone from this:-


To this:-




Happy Stitching everyone and don't forget to visit other Turtle Trot participants at BAP Attack.

5 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

Great progress!!!! I just love those Christmas pots and when you were looking for someone named Chris to give it to I was going to volunteer haha. Can't wait to watch your progress on Save the Stitches, I am sure you will enjoy it :) Khristine

Tiffstitch said...

Great progress on everything! And you can always check with HAED, they may be able to send you one page since you have legitimately purchased the chart.

Rachel said...

Lovely progress. I particularly like the Christmas Pots. So different. :)

Kaelyn Angelfoot said...

Wow, you have many wonderful projects in the works. Good progress!

Deb said...

Stunning work!
Love Randal Spangeler Draglings!
Linda, over at HAED should be able to look up your purchase and email you the missing page.