Monday, 31 October 2016

Major Happy Dance!!!!


Well it's hard to believe but after 6 years I have at last finished Dragonfly :)  She was started in April 2010 and is stitched 1 over 1 on 25ct white lugana.  I am so happy, just need to get her framed now.  The thing is part of me is going to miss her.  She's been part of my life for ages.  Well here she is!



I have so got the stitchy bug at the moment that I've already made a start on Mad Queen Alice.  I'll post a picture soon, it's much bigger than Dragonfly though so she's going to be slow progress - what do you reckon?  10 years?  Lol.  The first few pages aren't going to show much of the picture and are mainly black so I guess they won't be very interesting but I'll bore you anyway.



6 comments:

Stitching Angel said...

Wow she looks so good, congrats on your finish.

Annie said...

Congratulations on a fabulous finish!!

Tiffstitch said...

Woohoo!! Congratulations on a fantastic finish! I have felt that as well, happiness, but also almost a letdown when complete.

Khristine Doiron said...

Good for you!! She is beautiful!!

Renee said...

Congratulations on a gorgeous finish! She is absolutely gorgeous!

Rachel said...

Many many congratulations on your finish - she is beautiful and well worth the effort. I hope during the last couple of months you've had her framed and been working on MQA? Time for an update? :)